Administration, design, and content management of Government of Ontario / Ontario Public Service internet and intranet applications and websites with features:
- Blogs on Health and Wellness and Innovation using standard WordPress blog features (posts, categories, comments, media integration).
- Microsoft SharePoint team collaboration sites
- Custom web designs (banners, graphics, CSS styles)
- Sets of wiki pages used for knowledge sharing, project work, and communications.
- Intranet divisional websites used for client communications and information sharing.
- Web applications with integration of portal, security public key infrastructure, and web services.
- First government inter-jurisdictional messaging gateway in Canada. Gateway uses FTP, SOAP, HTTP/S, web services, and custom interfaces.
- Ontario Supply Chain Management (procurement) portal with electronic forms, reporting, and custom search and data query.
- Static content, various content management systems and commercial products