I am a servant of the public as a communications and IT jack of all trades and am always willingly to fundraise and volunteer for the greater good.
I’m an IT and communications wizard by day and enjoy the teamwork in the Ontario Government and at various volunteer organizations and fundraising activities.
My desire is the knowledge on this blog serves to help you in the following areas:
- Toronto Community and resources about Toronto, Canada
- Cooking – recipes I’ve used and what are good about them
- Information Technology – new technologies, development, practices, software, open source, middleware – See my IT and communications portfolio or my business portfolio.
- Web Stuff – social media, web accessibility, standards
- Communications and Marketing - marketing, planning, design, people, relationships
- Creative – Photography, graphics design
- Dragon Boating - technique, race strategies, practice plans. I enjoy my summer evenings racing Dragons. Dragon boats that is on Lake Ontario as a sports coach and avid paddler.
I enable other businesses through Collage6 which provides information technology (IT), communications, and creative services and information through its blog towards a vision of connecting people and information on the web.
My Affliations, Work, and Volunteer Efforts
Most popular post
The post “Resize and expand a Virtualbox hard drive and media made easy“ has over 62,000 views and positive feedback and ratings that the information has helped people with their VirtualBox questions. Also, the post has been enhanced with lots of reader feedback for benefit of future readers.
Referenced by Google
The Google Online Marketing Challenge referenced a post of mine “Google AdWords Campaign Strategy and Results Example” covering a Google AdWords strategy and implementation developed by a group I was in for a web marketing class.
Practiced in the Real World
All my food recipes are ones I’ve prepared myself.
If you have a question feel free to contact me or find me on these social networks: