del.icio.us Tags: semantic wiki
Semantic application to wikis and introduction to semantic wiki solutions
Semantic web technologies and how they can add value or be applied to information management systems. Below are introductory articles to semantic technology and semantic wikis along with some real world implementations.
- Semantic Wiki is a kind of a combination of Enterprise Architecture, Social Software, and Semantic Web. This combination presents value in organizing data, opening data and sharing it, and allowing machines to process the data.
Semantic Web Architecture Links
Note: Most links are to PDFs of size less than 1 megabyte.
- A Functional Semantic Web Architecture
- Towards a semantic web layered architecture
- A Realistic Architecture for the Semantic Web
- Towards a reference architecture for SemanticWeb applications
- Semantic Web Architecture | Goran Zugic’s blog
- Building a Corporate Encyclopedia Using Semantic MediaWiki
- Semantic wiki | Wikipedia
- Semantic wiki State of The Art Paper | Wikipedia
- Towards a Collaborative Semantic Wiki-based Approach to IT Service Management
- Semantic Wikipedia
- Semantic Wikis: A Comprehensible Introduction with Examples from the Health Sciences
- A Controlled Natural Language Interface for Semantic Media Wiki Using the Rabbit Language
- Wikipedia and the Semantic Web The Missing Links
- The Data-gov Wiki: A Semantic Web Portal for Linked Government Data (United States)
Ontario Public Service resources
- GO-ITS 46 Common Metadata Elements Standard (CMES) Version 1.0. December 2005
- GO-ITS 43 Web Metadata. March 2005
Random closing thought
Would be nice to find the meaning of life and its relationships in a semantic wiki – like a bright light among the stars.